Tuesday, September 12, 2017

You and your IT

Information Technology


          Technology I mainly use today would have to be my cellular phone, gaming console, and my iPad. My phone is definitely a big part of my life like any other teenager at this day and age and i use it every day to be successful. I don't play games as much as i used to but i still play a fair amount especially now while I deal with my knee injury. I very much enjoy the use of my iPad, i use it mainly to make school presentations and to make videos and to watch videos.
 
            Technology i wish had are a computer, a tuner, and maybe a dyno. I really wish i had my own desktop so that i could start editing, my current laptop can't handle the program and am unable to make any edits. I want to be able to own a tuner so that i can get my car to perform top notch and have different modes to go faster and sound loud. A dyno goes along with the tuner that gets my car to perform at its best.



Image result for xbox oneImage result for iphone









Image result for desktop

Image result for ipad           






Image result for dyno

No comments:

Post a Comment